A #1 bestseller in 13 categories on Amazon – Mastering Communication at Work. Becker and Wortmann teach techniques that start with the essential wisdom of Aristotle and include the best practices in today’s global organizations.
Mastering Communication at Work: How to Lead, Manage, and Influence
This book is based on 45 years of research and working with over half-a-million clients around the world. From leaders of countries to leaders of companies to people just starting out in their career.
It includes interviews with leaders who reveal the inside story of the communication secrets at:
- The White House – Doris Kearns Goodwin, presidential historian, and Pulitzer Prize-winning author
- Google – Laszlo Bock, Vice President, People Operations
- EMI Publishing – Big Jon Platt, President
- IBM – Jeanatte Horan, Vice President of Enterprise Business Transformation
- Harvard Business School – Tony Mayo, Director of the Leadership Initiative
- The New York Giants – Peter John-Baptiste, Director of Public Relations
This book also provides clear, actionable advice that you can put to use right away. As well as simple drills to practice during your next meeting, one-on-one conversation or even sitting at your desk.
Use Mastering Communication at Work as your coach and you’ll see immediate results in yourself, your people, and your organization.