Communication Skills Training: A Practical Guide to Improving Your Social Intelligence, Presentation, Persuasion and Public Speaking (Positive Psychology Coaching Series Book 9)
Communication Skills Training (Book 9)
Do You Know How To Communicate With People Effectively, Avoid Conflicts and Get What You Want From Life? …It’s not only about what you say, but also about WHEN, WHY and HOW you say it. Do The Things You Usually Say Help You, Or Maybe Hold You Back?
Have you ever considered how many times you intuitively felt that maybe you lost something important or crucial, simply because you unwittingly said or did something, which put somebody off? Maybe it was a misfortunate word, bad formulation, inappropriate joke, forgotten name, huge misinterpretation, awkward conversation or a strange tone of your voice?
Or maybe you assumed that you knew exactly what a particular concept meant for another person and you stopped asking questions? Maybe you could not listen carefully or could not stay silent for a moment? How many times have you wanted to achieve something, negotiate better terms, or ask for a promotion and failed miserably? It’s time to put that to an end with the help of this book.
Lack of communication skills is exactly what ruins most peoples’ lives. If you don’t know how to communicate properly, you are going to have problems both in your intimate and family relationships.
You are going to be ineffective in work and business situations. It’s going to be troublesome managing employees or getting what you want from your boss or your clients on a daily basis. Overall, effective communication is like an engine oil which makes your life run smoothly, getting you wherever you want to be. There are very few areas in life in which you can succeed in the long run without this crucial skill.
Here’s what you’ll learn with this book:
- What Are The Most Common Communication Obstacles Between People And How To Avoid Them
- How To Express Anger And Avoid Conflicts
- What Are The Most 8 Important Questions You Should Ask Yourself If You Want To Be An Effective Communicator?
- 5 Most Basic and Crucial Conversational Fixes
- How To Deal With Difficult and Toxic People
- Phrases to Purge from Your Dictionary (And What to Substitute Them With)
- How to Have a Great Public Presentation
- The Subtle Art of Giving and Receiving Feedback
- How To Read Faces and How to Effectively Predict Future Behaviors
- Rapport, the Art of Excellent Communication
- How to Use Metaphors to Communicate Better And Connect With People
- What Metaprograms and Meta Models Are and How Exactly To Make Use of Them To Become A Polished Communicator
- How to Finally Start Remembering Names
- How To Create Your Own Unique Personality in Business (and Everyday Life)
- Effective Networking
Scroll to the top of the page and click the orange buy button to instantly download this book to your PC, Kindle, Mac or smartphone!