In the book, Airbnb A 21st-Century Goldmine, entrepreneur and real estate expert Andrew Keene will teach you strategies to having an appealing Airbnb.
Airbnb A 21st-Century Goldmine
The Airbnb platform has done more than creating a different way for people to travel. It has created an entirely new breed of entrepreneur. A person can live anywhere in the world and still participate in the Airbnb platform…if he or she follows certain strategies.
You don’t have to start out wealthy to make them work. You don’t have to already be a real estate mogul. All it takes is strategy and initiative, and less time than you think.
Airbnb is a unique resource of all the information you need to know about Airbnb, whether you’re a host, Superhost, real estate investor, or guest. Here’s what you’ll find:
- What the largest economic waves have meant to the U.S. economy, both in real estate and in third-party services.
- What makes Airbnb so exciting and appealing, both to travelers and investors.
- Insights into how to evaluate properties that are good candidates for the Airbnb market.
- Approaches and steps to take in order to become a host with the potential to reach Superhost status faster.
- Inspiring statistics that are driving the Airbnb market, which inspires new entrepreneurs and travelers worldwide.
Your perspectives on real estate will never be the same once you’ve read Airbnb.